(Current as of March 4, 2020)
iBuddie (hereinafter the “Company”) handles the information of the users who use the application Anibuddie (hereinafter the “Application”) provided by the Company (hereinafter the “Users”) in the manner described below:
1. Type of Information Obtained
The information the Company obtains as the Users use the Application and its service includes the following:
1. The Users’ registration information and action history (including the name of the account, content and history of the games played, and purchase history of currency in the Application).
2. The information of the terminals the Users use (including advertisement identifiers such as IDFA, and other information such as unique identifiers for information terminals).
3. The IP address.
2. Purpose of Use of Information Obtained
The information obtained through the Application shall be used for the following purposes:
1. Provision, management, and improvement of the Application.
2. Prevention of wrongful acts within the Application.
3. Management of billing within the Application.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
The Company does not provide any third party with personal information without the prior consent of the Users unless the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulation stipulate otherwise.
Please send any inquiries on this Policy to this email address:
End of Document