(Current as of March 4, 2020)
1. Scope of Agreement
2. Agreement and Consent
By the use of the Service, the User is deemed to have agreed to every provision contained in the Agreement. A disagreement to the Agreement by the User shall only be expressed by their non-use of the Service.
3. Fee for Use of the Service
The use of the Service is free of charge except for individual purchases performed within the application. Any cost pertaining to the use of the Service, including expenses to cover communications and devices, shall be borne by the User.
4. Handling of Personal Information
5. Prohibited Acts
The User shall not perform the following acts:
a. Breaching communication secrets, infringing property or portrait rights, invading privacy, or damaging the reputation or trust of any third party or the Company.
b. Gaining unauthorized access to devices, software, etc. that are used to provide the Service.
c. Trasmitting computer programs, etc. that are harmful to the Service.
d. Noncompliance with laws and regulations, the public order or morality, the Agreement, or instructions given by the administrator of the Company.
e. Using the Service for commercial purposes without obtaining prior consent from the Company; soliciting membership to an ideological or religious organization or any similar act; and using the Service for the purposes other than those presumed by the Service.
f. Any act not set forth above that may jeopardize the operation of the Service or harm rights or interests of any third party or the Company.
6. Copyright and Other Rights
All rights related to the Service belong to the Company, including copyright, trademark right, and any other intellectual property rights. Without permission given by the Company, the User is prohibited to reproduce, disclose, transfer, send, or reprint any part of the Service.
1. The Company shall not be liable for the following matters and damage caused by them unless the said damage is caused by the Company’s intentions or gross negligence:
a) Changes, interruption, or termination of the Service;
b) Disputes or troubles with a third party in or outside of the Service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by interruptions, delays, or termination of the Service, damage to or loss of data, or unauthorized access to data due to the malfunctioning of systems caused by failures of communication lines, computers, etc.
3. The Company takes reasonable measures such as establishing firewalls to prevent damage to the User potentially caused by hacking and other methods of unauthorized access to data. In the event that, despite these measures in place, there are unauthorized accesses that cause damage to the User, the Company is not liable for the said eventualities.
4. The Company does not guarantee that the information provided to the User in the Service is accurate, reliable, or useful. The User is expected to use the said information at their own discretion and responsibility.
8. Termination of Use
In the event that the User breaches the Agreement, violates laws and regulations, or commit any other wrongful acts, the Company may take action including the termination of the provision of the Service to the User.
9. Changes to the Agreement
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Agreement at any time. The User is expected to review the Agreement every time the User uses the Service.
10. Changes to and Termination of the Service
The Company may change, interrupt, or terminate the content of the Service without prior notice to the User.
11. Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The User may not transfer to a third party nor give as a security the User’s status in the Agreement or the User’s rights or obligations based on the Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The governing laws for the Agreement are the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance over any litigation relating to the Agreement.
End of Document